Cisco Networking Systems are an industry leader in enterprise networking and jobs for professional networkers are always available. In this comprehensive bundle, you'll get access to three complete courses and 53 hours of training to prepare you to pass Cisco's CCNA certification exam track on your first try.
- Course 1: Cisco 100-105: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 - ICND1 V3
- Learn the skills to install, operate, configure, & verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Understand how to configure a LAN switch, configure an IP router, manage network devices, & identify basic security threats
- Course 2: Cisco 200-105 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 - ICND2 V3
- Become proficient w/ network switching & routing concepts including spanning tree protocol, VLAN trunking, dynamic routing protcols and IPv4 and IPv6 troubleshooting
- Learn various WAN technologies & encapsulation protocols as well as various aspects of network device management and security
- Course 3: Cisco 210-260: Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Discuss secure routing & switching infrastructure
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies and development services.
iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software.
The synergistic result of their joint venture enables them to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible and cost-effective learning solutions.
Their collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision sets the standard for service delivery in learning solutions. For more details on this course and instructor, click here