Since its launch in 2010, AgilePM® has fast established itself as the world's leading framework and certification for Agile project management. It is widely used for project delivery to come up with the right solution at the right time. It works alongside formal approaches such as PMI, APMP, PRINCE2® and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
AgilePM® Project Management is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-paced, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
This AgilePM bundle is designed to equip users with the know-how they need for successful agile project management. Accredited Course, to help you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of an agile/project environment.
- CPD/PDU’s eligible content with 24x7 online access and support
- Learn the skills needed for managing & delivering successful projects
- Understand Agile, Agility, best practice Agile project management including Agile Roles, Responsibilities, Agile Control, Agile Planning, AgilePM® Exam preparation.
- Practice w/ interactive exercises & exam simulations
- Helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of an agile/project environment.
- This bundle prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
Course Bundle Includes:
AgilePM® Project Management – Introduction, Foundation & Practitioner Bundle
- Introduction to Agile, Agility, Agile project management approaches.
- Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Pre-Project and Foundation Phases and Products
- Evolutionary Development, Deployment and Post-Project Phases and Products
- Techniques and Practices
- Agile Control
- Agile Planning
- AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner Exam Preparation.
*Optional complimentary access to
a) PRINCE2® Project Management – Introduction/Awareness Course
- Projects in Context – Projects, Project Management, Programmes, Portfolio
- Reasons for and addressing Project failure
- Introduction to PRINCE2®, Why PRINCE2?
- PRINCE2 Background, Structure, Seven Principles, Seven Themes, Processes
b) PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management – Introduction/Awareness Course
- Agile & Common Agile approaches Explained
- Core concepts of Lean Startup, Fix & Flex
- Configuring PRINCE2® and Agile
- 5 PRINCE2 Agile® Behaviours
- Rationale for blending PRINCE2® and Agile
PRINCE2 is a structured method to manage successful projects by dividing them into manageable and controllable stages. PRINCE2 Agile® is an agile project management method, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®. * The Awareness Courses are c. 90 minutes each in duration, providing a bird’s eye view of the key concepts of PRINCE2® Project Management and PRINCE2® Agile Project Management.