Lean Project Management, as its name suggests, is a popular method that aims to waste less time and effort during the duration of a project. By focusing on prioritizing tasks, PMs are able to boost productivity, meet goals, and, inevitably, impress the execs. This exam prep course is led by the accredited Management and Strategy Institute, which sends you a high-level Certificate of Completion once you ace the exam. Master Lean, get the certification to prove it, and you’ll have a leg up when you’re aiming to climb the ladder to a mid- or executive-level position.
- Learn project management skills & Lean principles
- Shorten project duration & reduce mistakes
- Study better ways to prioritize & assign tasks
- Move at your own pace over the 20-hour course
- Receive a Certificate of Completion in the mail after passing the test
- Obtain training materials at no extra cost
- Take the test two more times if you fail at the first attempt
The Management and Strategy Institute is an IASSC-accredited training provider, created to cater to the needs of today's "non-traditional" adult learners.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here