Business Intelligence seems like a pretty important concept for companies to pursue, right? Yes, right. Business intelligence analysts and reporting engineers represent the front lines of data crunching for businesses and play pivotal roles in business decisions. In this course, you'll learn how to implement Microsoft SQL Server 2012 effectively in an enterprise environment and become an essential member of any business development team.
- Access 5 comprehensive training modules 24/7
- Get a free Microsoft Cloud Computing Certification
- Work w/ large datasets across multiple platforms
- Build Online Analytical Processing cubes & support structures like pivot tables
- Design business intelligence solutions that meet current & future performance & scalability needs
- Use Excel Services & Sharepoint Reporting integration to improve data analysis
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world. The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialize in their own aspects of combining education with technology. e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an e-Learning format. For more details on this course and instructor, click here