The Lytro Illum dares to be different, boasting even more robust features than its 1st Gen predecessor and a sleek design reminiscent of professional DSLRs. How? Most cameras capture the position of light rays, producing your average static 2D image. But the Illum's cutting-edge technology records the direction of these rays, generating images you can later refocus, change perspective within, or view in 3D. You can essentially revisit the scene of the photo--meaning you’ll never miss snapping the perfect shot again.
- Take “living pictures” you can adjust afterwards
- Refocus your shots, change their perspective & view them in 3D, even in post-production
- Use familiar digital camera features: auto focus, exposure mode, etc.
- Capture the angle of every light ray in a scene
- Easily carry it anywhere: design is compact, durable & lightweight
- Shoot photos at an optimal resolution for sharing online
- Access an array of tools including photo filters & uploading software