Java is undoubtedly one of the most important programming languages out there, and learning it doesn't have to be a chore. This course will have you up to speed in no time, covering programming basics applicable to all languages, Java fundamentals, and much more.
- Master the fundamentals of Java in 88 lectures & 9 hours of content
- Understand the principles of object-oriented programing
- Utilize conditional tests & operators, arrays & collections, loops, etc.
- Delve into advanced topics: enumerated types, interfaces & scope
- Use generics & exceptions to detect bugs & handle errors
- Handle files & serialize objects
Huw Collingbourne runs Bitwise Courses and teaches courses on a range of programming topics. He is also the technology director at SapphireSteel Software, a company which makes tools for Microsoft Visual Studio. Huw has been a programmer for more than 30 years and is a well-known technology writer in the UK, having written numerous opinion and programming columns for publications such as Computer Shopper and Flash & Flex Developer’s Magazine. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!