Data security has never been more of a hot button issue, which should be cause enough for you to be thinking of solutions to protect your personal information. Espionage 3 goes beyond just data encryption, adding in multiple layers of plausible deniability. Even if you give up your master password, Espionage protects your data by allowing you to create multiple master passwords, each protecting an isolated set of folders. It's like a security labyrinth. Oh, and just because it does more than encryption doesn't mean it has skimped on encryption. Espionage still features AES-256 + scrypt security throughout the program. If you want strong security without sacrificing usability, you want Espionage.
- Protect individual folders & easily access them from the menu bar
- Use folder settings like auto-lock & encrypted data maintenance to secure individual folders & files
- Enjoy state of the art Plausible Deniability
- Encrypt your email w/ AES-256 + scrypt encryption
- Integrate w/ Spotlight to only show folder contents you want visible
- Access security code for further customization if you're a security professional
- Works w/ your favorite backup & synchronization software like Time Machine & Dropbox
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.