CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, network support analysts, engineers, and data center operations. The best strategy and key to passing the CCNA exam is the right information instead of more information. This course is designed for students who want a certification prep course instead of networking. You have already started your career and want to add CCNA certification to your resume. Learn with a course that optimizes your time with a full review of all CCNA topics. The study plan is 100% Cisco syllabus with no outdated topics. The course also includes a link to popular practice tests designed to test your skills. Focus on your study time, prepare for exam day, and score your best.
4.4/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 111 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn foundational networking concepts for CCNA with theory & class notes
- Test your knowledge retention with section learning quizzes that explain answer
- Get hands-on experience with downloadable labs & step-by-step instructions.
- Know popular study tools that include exam whiteboard & downloadable study guide
- Get 550+ exclusive flashcards on all topics included to get primed & ready for exam
- Prepare for exam day with a unique full review of all CCNA topics to score your best
- Get all of your course questions answered from me directly & expand your learning
Shaun Hummel | Cisco Certification Instructor
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Shaun Hummel is a Senior Network Engineer with 15+ years of network design, implementation and training experience across national and globally connected infrastructure. He is the author of multiple CCNA certification books and recipient of Cisco spotlight awards for technical contributions and more.