The best part of this Android development course? You don't need to know anything to start! This enormous, 24-hour course will take you from beginner programmer to pro engineer, all in your own time. You'll start with Java, build some simple apps, and slowly progress to build more complicated apps and become fully proficient. Soon enough, you'll be ready to build Android apps professionally.
- Access 91 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the latest Android APIs & services
- Create amazing, real-world Android Marshmallow apps
- Apply for Jr. Android app development jobs
- Implement Object Oriented Programming w/ Java & Android
- Receive 10 free asset packs
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer, having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and other top titles and companies, such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
He spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
His passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Windows 8 or later
- Instant digital redemption